DESIGN USING THE MOST ADVANCED SOFTWARE
THE FIRST ALL IN ONE TOOL
The nimbus® project designer is a free online tool which allows users to create the complete design of a lightning protection system, from analyzing the risks in accordance with the current regulations, to automatically calculating the optimal number and location of nimbus® lightning rods.
The software provides a valuable document detailing the data and calculations for the specification of the project, facilitating the preparation of quotes.
Importing drawings and plans, the tool supports PDF, PNG, JPG formats...
Draw your system easily.
Risk analysis assistant. It facilitates risk calculation, provide protection measures and applies the level of protection.
Complete lightning protection design. The location of the lightning rod can be set manually or automatically.
nimbus® optimiser provides a compromise between precision, speed and total cost.
Bill of materials, in the application one can interact with the user interface to show global/individuals lists of materials.
Thanks to a linear process, and guided by an assistant with contextual help, defining projects becomes a simple task. No previous knowledge is required.
Resolve your projects rapidly and intuitively
1. Name the project and define its geographic location.
2. Indicate the regulatory framework and technical characteristics of the facility.
3. Fill in the property detail of your customer's facility in order to issue a customized report.
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I import a drawing and in what formats can I do it?
2. How can I define the areas of the different zones to be protected?
3. How does the lightning rod optimizer work?
4. How do I assign the protection level to an area or structure?
5. What does the bill of materials include?
FEATURES OF NIMBUS® PROJECT DESIGNER
Free access for any number of projects
Effective project management and monitoring.
Step-by-step guided system with contextual help.
Calculations in accordance with current regulations.
Wide portfolio of accessories and materials.
Online - always up to date.